1. Focus on Benefits: When writing copy for your small business, it’s important to focus on the benefits to the customer rather than just listing the features of your product or service. Customers want to know how your business will make their life easier, less stressful, or more enjoyable.
2. Keep it Simple: Avoid using long, technical words when writing copy for your small business. Instead, focus on writing in a conversational tone that’s easy to understand.
3. Include Call-to-Actions: Your copy should always include a call-to-action that encourages the reader to take the next step. Whether it’s signing up for a newsletter or booking an appointment, make sure you let the readers know what they should do next.
4. Showcase Testimonials: Including customer feedback and success stories is a great way to build trust with your potential customers. It’s also a great way to demonstrate the value of your business and the impact it has on customers.
5. Monitor Your Results: Keep track of your website and social media analytics so you can see how well your copy is performing. If something isn’t working, try to make some changes and monitor how your results improve.
Follow these tips and you’ll be sure to have an effective copy that will help grow and promote your small business.
Better Business Alliance
IAA Better Business Alliance membership employs a unique community-based Digital Marketing Strategy which helps connect your business to more new customers.
The IAA Better Business Alliance Community makes it easy and inexpensive for your business to use digital marketing and the power of multiple association memberships to build your business.
Instead of spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars each year, your IAA Better Business Alliance membership allows you to join the associations whose membership will benefit your business, all for one low membership investment.
For the Small Business Owner